A custom publishing calendar.
Full content crawl to frame customer journey stage and content type. Competition Analysis and backlinking profile. Content optimisation, opportunities and suggestions
Content strategy based on commercial and competition analysis that we deliver in short form or long form content marketing articles
We’re developing native advertising and outreach articles that target your audience and transfer authority to your business through organic results
We’ll explain the mechanisms behind search engine bots and help you get a clear image of your industry and competitors in the SERPs, we’ll help you build a strong editorial calendar
The first layer of research starts from the website’s traffic, rank and commercial opportunities. We research your competitors’ backlinking profile, in order to develop your link building strategy (URLs & keywords)
We’re choosing the third party authoritative (domain rating) and relevant (page authority) platforms for your industry to get the most out of your backlinking strategy.
We’re developing native advertising and outreach articles that match the topic of the publishers and your business. Our purpose with them is to transfer authority to promoted URLs, on the highest potential keywords and to increase your rankings for these keywords
- Evaluate your existing content in terms of SEO metrics, intention and quality and identify your top ranking pages and opportunities and the articles and LPs that bring you no added value.
- Measure the content consumption and sales standards and analyze your backlinking profile, in comparison to your competitors’. The deliverable embodies a list of content optimization suggestions that can be easily implemented for a fast growth, and an editorial calendar which will guide you towards your goals.
- We’ll prioritize these actions, considering the effort and the outcome and ease the decision making process for you.
- We’re alternating between native advertising and outreach articles for your backlinking strategy, as we’re both targeting a high authority transfer and a great coverage for the sources that quote you.
- For native advertising, we’re working with the best countrywide publishers out there, in terms of authority and traffic.
- For outreach, we’re using a shortlist of local and regional publishers and blogs, to ensure you the most natural referring domains palette. Our focus here isn’t awareness and branding, but a better performance of your main products and/ or services, which will be measured and highlighted in your monthly reports and overall analytics.
Who trusts us
We help companies whose visions will drive the change in their industries.
Honest. Reliable. Happy
From my perspective, content has always been king, both in terms of awareness and revenue. I started this path by studying Journalism, Public Relations and Communications and moved forward through copywriting and content writing, both in-house and at other agencies, before the Data Revolt era. This step-by-step approach gave me time for a smooth transition to digital, as well as a strong ground in terms of creativity and research.
All my previous experiences played their part in my professional plot and I am lucky to have been challenged by countless content channels and formats and various significant projects including OLX, Mega Image, Ivatherm, Secom, Flanco, Kiehl's, OTP Bank and many others. Juggling with short form and long form content marketing and copy and shifting from writing holistic healthcare articles to editing backlinking pieces of content for the automotive industry gave me the opportunity to strengthen my accommodation skills and to support a deep understanding of various industry niches.
Joining Data Revolt broadened my horizons on data marketing, supported me to build a Content Marketing department de novo and allowed me to become more than familiar with SEO content tools such as Ahrefs, SEOmonitor, Screaming Frog and Semrush.
As for what I'm both receiving and giving back, making an impact in numerous business fields is my mantra and my purpose. All the more as I have the opportunity to integrate and align the Content strategy with other related approaches such as SEO, performance, UX, direct marketing or social media.
I'm not only providing companies with purposeless content pieces, but with in-depth research, competition analysis, search engine marketing best practices and evergreen deliverables that attract traffic, improve rankings, educate the market and, bottom line, revamp the brands' awareness and increase business revenue.
Content Marketing Posts
What is content marketing and what’s its purpose in business
Whether you’re trying to understand more about digital marketing in order to boost your business results or you’re a professional looking to enhance your skill set, you’re in the right...
Blogging now, get rich later: five reasons why your business needs a blog
Adding a blog to your digital marketing plan can help you keep your audience updated about your business and is the perfect platform to strengthen your SEO strategy. You should take blogging into...
Healthcare and Pharma Content Marketing: Why Working with Experts Is the Cure for Your Business Results
Content marketing is an essential tool for businesses in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. But how can one ensure that their content marketing efforts are effective in reaching their...
Switch to Data - Insight - Impact
Start out by focusing on key objectives. We’ll find the data you need and help you develop specific strategies and actions to drive growth.