After launching the product and rebranding it, YOXO bloomed under a carefully orchestrated data-marketing strategy and succeeded to penetrate the market at a rate we both hoped for & made it happen with a solid team effort plus some cool ideas.
Below are the main points of how we did it.
I. Knowing the product & the market
- Finding the right target – the innovators / strategy & positioning input
II. Strategy and prospecting
- Building up user personas and validate them with cross references from YOXO product team
- Researching possible buying scenarios and market behaviors
- Developing funnels suited to our target audience – PMK / Strategy
- Finding the right touch-points to meet our preferred audiences and structure a media-plan
III. Setting up the marketing deployment
- Setting up the performance ecosystem – Data gathering / Data tools / Data processes / Customized dashboards
- Building audiences and learning process – PMK
- DV & Programmatic learning process and attribution model
- Joining forces with the best local publishers & publications – Criteo / RTB House / Biziday App
- Partnering with the most en vogue apps, the most loved libraries chain and the most hip bicycle love brand – Tazz
- Using every cutting edge platforms available – Snapchat / Huawei Ads
- Constantly swim in uncharted waters & try to innovate and explore – Brave Browser
- Reaching the audience based on a particular and essential behavioural aspect – users check their internet speed – OOKLA Campaign –
- Setting-up PMK campaigns and produce contextualized ads (v-day, march)
- A/B testing different messages to different audiences – PPY users /
- Experiment A/B Testing:: Carusel Q&A vs Carusel Tactic – behaviour & audience testing
- MOAT by Oracle – optimising media channels viewability
- TPS – connecting with DOOH solutions
- Reaching high-end users – Emag Display
- Reaching users in their hot zones – YOXO Tik-Tok and Tinder / Madhouse
Following the contextualised & creative approach from product development / tone of voice, hashtags, the use of rhymes and tongue in cheek jokes – we refined the impact of the PMK content ads & design inhouse & in joint effort with YOXO product team.
Moreover, we constantly focused on Ad-Rank and how to improve the score of the designated LPs by coordinating the use of keywords, benefits, special propositions, prizes and so on.
IV. Data gathering / Data tidying / Performance optimisation
- We analyzed & cross-referenced the data from different platforms and tools
- We understood the sources of traffic and the demographics of the target audience we reached
- We mixed audiences and prospected with lookalike audience or custom intent based groups of potential clients
- We compared results of awareness vs. performance channels and tailored the messages accordingly
Every step of the way we measured the impact and success of our campaigns & acted upon optimization of the strongest areas while always looking for more margin to grow, while carefully balancing Orange Romania’s other business lines.
* The Bullet Holes Theory case-study
*SEO and key optimisation of the landing page
*Closely follow-up on the results from social media:
#Optimising YOXO Youtube channel and measure the impact – brand lift results
#Optimising YOXO Facebook channel and measure the impact – brand lift results
*We added a layer of data and info regarding the UX / UI presented by YOXO mobile app
*We created targeted remarketing messages to reach those who downloaded and installed YOXO but didn’t activate the account
V. Extra – PR / best practices /
*Think with Google YOXO Case Study
*Re:Think:Analytics Community Case-Study (out-soon)
*Constantly checking the competition – Flex by Vodafone
*New ideas and special projects cooking
*Boosting awareness and coolness with PR influencers partnerships in IT
Honest. Reliable. Happy.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/d90nw9fap6u3/public_html/wp-content/themes/datarevolt/single.php on line 38